I hope you all are enjoying lovely celebrations with family and friends during these holidays.  Here in West Michigan, our white Christmas came a day late, but we are looking at a snow covered landscape now!  Let's be honest, raise your hand if the thought has crossed your mind wishing you were in a tropical location right about now (I know you can't see me, but my hand is up).  If you are looking to get away from the ho-hum after the holidays funk, even if it is just in your mind, here are some images of our design of a resort in Costa Rica that might assist you with your day dreaming. 

I may be wearing a wool sweater right now, but after looking at these beautiful images, in my mind, I'm lounging in one of those beach chairs sipping a Piña Colada in front of that pool!



For more information about this beautiful resort, please visit DayStar Properties' website.




 
Top