A.K. Rikk's, Design 1 Salon Spa, Aura Cosmetics, The Matthew Agency and our firm, Visbeen Architects, are bringing Grand Rapids the must see fashion show of the summer, called Runway for Charity.
All proceeds from the event benefit the Helen DeVos Children's Hospital. The last event in 2011 (formerly known as the Design 1 Fashion Event), had over 500 attendees and raised upwards of $25,000 for Helen DeVos Children's Hospital. But they have upped the ante this year. The goal is to raise $100,000, so the event is going to be bigger and better than all the previous years combined! It will be held on Saturday, May 11 7:00pm - 10:30pm at A.K. Rikk's beautiful new location (6303 28th Street SE, Grand Rapids). To purchase tickets to the event, please visit Helen DeVos Children's Hospital website.
And one of the best parts of this event? An AMAZING "LIFE IS SWEET" raffle where ONE winner will take home a prize package valued at over $100,000! What fantastic prizes are a part of this prize package? Glad you asked...
• Case of Barons wine
• Watercolor of your home from Visbeen Architects
• Two watches from Juhas & Sullivan Jewelry
• Scott Group Custom Carpet rug
• Embellished mirror from award-winning interior designer Jeffery Roberts
• One-week stay in the Bahamas at a private residence (designed by Visbeen Architects, of course!)
• Rare Howard Miller clock
• A one-year Thousand Oaks golf membership as well as dinner & golf for a party of 8
• $2800 Bengtson Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery Beauty Package: can be used toward Ultherapy, Cool Sculpting, Laser and Skin Case treatments
• Bekins leather theatre chair
• Two-year car lease from Todd Wenzel Automotive
• Broadway of Grand Rapids package
• Ruth's Chris dinner for eight
• Brioni men's wear jacket
• Founder's private beer tasting event with tour for 30 people
• Hudsonville Ice Cream party for 100 and 2 scrounds per person (what is a scround? It is a container of ice cream that sort of round, sort of square. Thus, scround :)
• Salvatore Ferragamo leather bag
• Two pairs of glasses (one prescription, one sunglasses) and an eye exam from Sight Optical
• Two Belstaff leather jackets
• Landscape Maintenance from GreenMeadow Group
• Haworth Furniture
• One-week stay in a villa in the Turks & Caicos
• An estate queen-sized mattress from Spring Air, Grand Rapids Bedding Co.
• $20,000 CASH
• Gift Certificates...
- $5,000 to A.K. Rikk's
- $2,500 to Design 1 Salon Spa
- $2,500 to 4GR8 Food restaurants (The Omlette Shoppe, Sundance Grille, The Bagel Beanery, & more)
- $2,500 to ShoreMate for a docking system
- $2,500 to Accent Hardwood Flooring for hardwood floor restoration
Do we have your attention now?? The raffle tickets are $100 per ticket with only 1,500 tickets available. You do not have to be present on May 11 to win and tickets are already on sale, so please contact Angela in our office as soon as possible if you are interested in purchasing one or more (616-481-0424 or firstname.lastname@example.org). They are going fast!
Remember, the $100 per ticket is tax deductible as a donation to Helen DeVos Children's Hospital, so please help us make this a successful event in raising $100,000 for such a worthy organization!!
For more information on this event, please visit Runway for Charity's website or facebook page. We will also be posting information to our facebook page, so stay tuned!