You do not require to have all the most current gadgets or loads of different appliances in your kitchen to make every thing your self. Make ice cream with a food processor, bread in a slow cooker or whipped cream in a french press and surprise yourself with how useful the items you currently have are. Verify out these 24 new uses for your old kitchen appliances.
1. Use your waffle iron to make added-crispy hash browns.
Triple the crannies! Get the recipe right here.
two. And waffle BROWNIES.
Get the recipe here. Honestly, the waffling possibilities are endless.
3. Kitchenaids can also whip up homemade butter.
Here’s how to make it.
4. Ice cube trays are a neat way to freeze and store handy portions of all types of food.
Pesto, stock, tomato sauce, fruit and yogurt for smoothies.
5. Quickly shred cooked meat in a stand mixer.
6. In times of need or confusion, a coffee maker can boil vegetables and other foods.
Get more coffee pot cooking tips here.
7. Immersion blenders also make ace cream-whippers.
Get detailed instructions here.
8. …baking bread…
Get the recipe.
9. Exact same goes for rice cookers.
Single-use gadgets are normally great for a lot far more than they let on. Get rice cooker recipes here.
8. A bundt pan doubles as a handy chicken roasting rack.
With a lot of area for veggies to soak up all the yummy chicken juices. Get instructions and a recipe here.
11. The freezer bowl of an ice cream maker is fantastic for quickly chilling wine or drinks for a celebration.
Take the bowl out of the freezer, fill it with water, put the bottle(s) in, and it’ll cool that booze proper down. This also works without having water to keep chilled wine cold just make certain to wrap the bottle in a kitchen towel or stick a soft ice pack in with it to preserve it from banging around too considerably and damaging the bowl.
12. a excellent job caramelizing onions…
13. Use a French press to whip cream…
It will not get super fluffy, but is a excellent shortcut if you just require a good dollop to place on a slice of cake.
14. A slow cooker is perfect for perfectly cooking dried beans.
15. cooking tons of other issues.
This issue can do lasagna, chocolate cake, mac ‘n’ cheese — you name it. Get tips and recipes right here.
16. Use a Microplane to grate garlic and ginger.
This is way more rapidly and easier than finely mincing, and a fantastic way to thoroughly incorporate ginger and garlic into sauces, dressings, etc.
17. Keurig coffee machines can make instant oatmeal, ramen, or anything else that just wants hot water.
Honestly, greater to use it for this than for actual coffee pods, which are fairly terrible for everything.
18. You can truly cook meals in your dishwasher whilst it’s running.
Get far more information here.
19. Slice strawberries or mozzarella with an egg slicer.
This performs wonderful for mushrooms or other soft fruits and veggies, also.
20. Make straightforward ice cream in your meals processor.
Just freeze the base in an ice cube tray, then blend into creamy perfection. Get the full explanation and recipe right here.
21. brew loose tea.
The constructed-in strainer makes it handy for all sorts of items. More concepts right here.
22. Microwave lemons and limes ahead of squeezing to get a lot more juice out of them.
Just zap for about 20 seconds.
23. Use a pizza wheel to chop delicate fresh herbs.
24. A processor is also the quickest, very best way to make homemade pizza dough.
Seriously, greater than hand-kneaded. Get the explanation and a recipe here.